City of Binghamton, New York

Charitable Solicitor License

A person or any charitable organization intending to solicit funds or pledges for funds within the City of Binghamton by means of a door-to-door drive, or direct person-to-person fundraising solicitation for the benefit of a charitable or religious organization must obtain a Charitable Solicitor Permit from the Office of the City Clerk. Applications must be submitted two (2) days before soliciting begins.

For more information on Charitable Solicitor Licenses, please review Chapter 307 of the Code of the City of Binghamton.