City of Binghamton, New York

Who do I call if I have a question about my tax bill?

For assessment or exemption questions, or change of address issues you should call the City of Binghamton Assessor's Office at 607-772-7002.

For all other questions call the Broome County Tax Help Line at 607-778-2309.