(BINGHAMTON, N.Y.) — Mayor Richard C. David on Tuesday announced the City of Binghamton will waive its fees for use of City pools until Friday.
“With sustained high temperatures and the coming Fourth of July holiday, we encourage families to cool off daily at our many public pools in neighborhood parks,” said Mayor David.
From Tuesday, July 3 to Friday, July 6, all City pools will be free to use. The normal fees for use of City pools are 25 cents for children and 50 cents for adults per day.
City pools are open daily from 12:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- North Side Pool located at Cheri A. Lindsey Memorial Park
- South Side Pool located at Webster Street Playground
- West Side Pool located at Recreation Park
- East Side Pool located at Fairview Park (always free)
- South Side Pool located at MacArthur Park (always free)
The Downtown Spray Pad located at Columbus Park, which is free to the public, will be open extended hours from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. until Friday, July 6.
— 30 —